The Right Type of Organization
Find the organizations suitable for you
An assessment to find the right type of organization according to your profile, preferences and other important parameters.
- Assess your inclination towards a particular type of organization, based upon various parameters such as background, interests, work environment preferences and work motivation
- Provides insights on your qualities and abilities from the organization
- It is a quick process and well designed assessment to know right environmental fitment
- Displays list of target organizations towards which one can steer his/her career
- Ensure you respond honestly to the statements put, based on the 'first response' that comes to your mind.
- The entire process typically takes 5 to7 minutes.
Most young professionals and recent graduates are very eager to answer the question "How to be successful in my career" without understanding what a career means and how does one selects a career.
The Right Type of Organization will identify the potential area/sector of companies that fit the career you are visualizing. With the results of RTO, you can upskill through the Campus2Corporate program of MBAtrek actually focuses on building the foundation and having the right career options to choose from during your pre-final year and final year of under-graduation or graduation. Regardless of whether you are doing an MBA, BBA, BTech, BE, BCom, MCom, etc., it is crucial that you follow a structured and systematic process to selecting your career.
We have created a unique funnel approach that we utilise in the Campus2Corporate program. Let's get into the details of the funnel:
1. Behavioral Analyses and Self Awareness: We conduct detailed behavioural analysis to understand key personality triggers. Key areas that we consider:
• Team Player tendencies
• Stress Management abilities
• Emotional Stability
• Passion for work
• Responsibility / Accountability levels
• Self Starter abilities
• Open to Learning
2. Cognitive Assessments: Most students and young professionals are reasonably familiar with cognitive assessments often offered in the form of IQ tests. However, more often than not, most people make the mistake of focusing on the overall score from a cognitive or IQ assessment. Instead, the key is to focus on which segment of the assessment did you demonstrate higher scores to be used as a proxy for capability:
• Numerical Ability
• Data Analysis
• Abstract Reasoning
• Attention to Details
• Critical Thinking
• Reasoning Ability
• Verbal Ability
The different abilities and the competency across them will give one a strong sense of what kind of industries, companies, work environments and job roles that you would succeed in.
3. Industry Sectors: Armed with your personal information and data, now it's time to go deep into industry sectors that you would like to work in. It would be best if you got deep into what different industries stand for and whether you see yourself working therefore for at least 3 to 5 years for a start. You also need to conduct detailed Industry Analyses to understand better what drives these sectors' latest movements. Some key questions to ask yourself while selecting industry sectors of your choice:
• Do I prefer to work in industries that are serving large institutional customers or individual retail customers?
• Would I work in a well-settled and mature industry sector or sunshine the sector which needs another 10 to 15 years to mature?
• Would I work in industries that are more product-based or service-based?
4. Type of Companies: Now that you have settled on the industry you want to work for. Let's delve deeper into the type of companies where you can mark a strong start to your career. There are different types of companies that you would like to consider as a part of your selection:
• Indian based Company
• Multinational Company
• Indian based Multinational Company
• Non-profit / Not for Profit
• Startups / Early Stage Ventures
• New Age Tech Companies
• Government Companies / PSUs
• Think-tanks (NSDC, NITI Aayog etc.)
At MBAtrek, we have gone a step further and created detailed insights and analysis on individual companies to help students, recent graduates and young professionals are better prepared and informed about companies they are joining or targeting for jobs. We will bring the best of that into the Campus2Corporate program.
5. Job Roles and Functions: We are now at the final stage of the career targeting and selection process. The job roles and function are the specific areas within the company/organisation you would like to work in. You will have to appreciate that given your educational background and previous experiences certain areas may not be readily available to break into in the early stages of your career, and therefore you will have to look at other roles which act as stepping stones in your career.
How Do We Engage With You
Register at MBAtrek website
Give the Assessment
Spend 5 to 7 minutes to know the career path
Know our analysis of the organisation
Need more details?
- Online Assessment
Recommended Value Saver Packages
Connect with Us
Got career-related questions? Talk to our Career Advisors+91 98219 48334
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Expert-written articles and everything else you need to choose the right career, delivered weekly to your inbox.