Get Shortlisted for your Dream Career with MBAtrek
- Learn how to showcase your internship, projects and achievements
- Know your industry quality score and improvement areas
- Ensure that the right set of transferable and domain skills are highlighted
- Get an industry expert's view of your Resume rather than an academic review by placement committee / seniors
Making a resume for job opportunities in your preferred industry/ companies is a herculean task because it is your 1st impression on your recruiters. However, you can make this herculean task a cakewalk by using Resume diagnostic; it ensures you create an impactful resume showcasing relevant skills and abilities so that you could talk about them in interviews. The process of diagnosis is customized according to the customer's needs, starting with the filling of the background information form. In addition, the product includes 2 one-to-one sessions in which there is a holistic discussion of your professional life with our career advisor to understand and map your personality, skills, and abilities according to your career interest.
Based on your interest's career advisors, you will guide you with the required suggestions and provide you with a Resume Quality score. Personalized recommendations will be provided for the areas of improvement. The experts ensure that you clearly highlight the skills and learning from your internships, projects, previous work experience, and achievements. You will be provided with the Cheat Sheet and a sample resume format to help you customise your resume according to the profile applied so that the right skills are portrayed in the interview well.
Resume Diagnostic follows a structured approach where we answer the following questions:
1. How to make a resume or write a resume that can catch the recruiter’s eye? Or How to prepare a resume while applying for a particular industry/ company/ role?
2. Is it good to stick to the particular resume template/ resume format provided?
3. What are the key focus areas that we need to consider while making a resume for freshers/ experienced professionals?
This product is different from other resume builder apps or tools because of the one-to-one discussion feature we built with our top-notch career advisors. It allows you to share your professional life with us to provide you with insights to understand your personality and customized guidance with detailed steps on formatting and structuring your resume. In an interview, the organization is looking to hire the culture-fit candidate, which he/she gauges from your resume. Therefore, it is always important to understand the right set of transferable skills and the methods to develop and enhance them more.
How Do We Engage With You
Getting to know you
Help us understand you through a background information form
Initial One-To-One Discussion
A dedicated Career Advisor unravels your profile through a structured session
Resume Quality Score
Our tool generates your initial resume quality score
Making Your Resume Better
Get customized guidance and recommendations to upgrade your resume
First Draft Review
Review of the revised version and recommendations
Final De-brief Session
Get customization tips for different job applications
Need more details?
- 2 Feedback Sessions (30 mins each)
- Cheat Sheet and Templates
- Resume Quality Score
Recommended Value Saver Packages
Connect with Us
Got career-related questions? Talk to our Career Advisors+91 98219 48334
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Expert-written articles and everything else you need to choose the right career, delivered weekly to your inbox.