Crack your next job interview with MBAtrek
Interview Ready is a complete interview preparation course to help students and young professionals ace their interviews for Internships, Placements or Job Switch. It provides students with 3 Hours of Personalized Training that includes 2 Mock Interviews by Team MBAtrek and an Industry Expert from your domain and 1 Resume Review session to help you improve your Interview preparation and ability to talk through your resumes.
The program also involves up to 15 Hours of Online Learning and a Customized Interview questions and answers Sheet with up to 25 questions based on the Industry, Company, and Profile Fitment of the candidate.
- Learn how to exhibit best body language and maintain confidence in an interview
- Understand how to structure the content and present it well
- Gain awareness about typical Interview mistakes and pitfalls
- Get personalized interview tips and tricks to aid your interview preparation
- Know the interview questions asked specifically in your dream company and strategy to answer them
- Learn how to showcase and talk through your internship, projects and achievements on your resume
Have you come across questions like "How to face an interview?" or "How to prepare for an interview?". The answer to this question lies with this product. Interview ready is a value saver pack covering a holistic approach of preparing and presenting verbal content in an interview, appropriately. It makes use of the Interview Question and Answers which is applied in the Mock Interview and instant feedback is provided to you for your development. It includes a detailed 2-hour discussion which provides our customer with a simulation experience of the interview.
Mock Interview provides guidance in academics, personality, and behavioral aspects through a detailed and personalized process, making it a comprehensive product. We help you understand the concept of two-way communication creating a strong flow of relevant answers and the art of handling stress, dynamic situations, and the required content of answers in an interview.
We conduct a 30 minute telephonic debrief session covering a deep analysis of the role you are applying for, and give out suggestions on how to talk about your past experiences (Preparation of job interview questions and answers for experienced professionals and preparation of relevant interview questions for freshers), skills, stress handling techniques, the areas of development to focus on and the methods to approach. Interview Question and Answer is a comprehensive booklet of 25 Questions including HR interview questions, common interview questions, and relevant job interview questions catering to the holistic aspect of an Interview. This covers 4 major interview aspects:
- Functionals: To elevate your functional knowledge
- Personality: To elevate your attitude and behavior
- Industry: To elevate your awareness about the latest happenings in the industry
- Company: To elevate your awareness about the company in a comprehensive manner
How Do We Engage With You
Background Information Analysis to understand your profile
Resume Quality Score
Dedicated Career Advisor unravels your profile through a structured review session
Personal bucket selection of 25 Questions for Interview
Interview Answers Session
One-to-one Interview Answers Review Session
First Mock Interview
First Mock Interview by MBAtrek Experts
Industry Expert Interview
Dedicated Mock Interview by Industry Expert of your domain
Final Mock Interview
Final Mock Interview by MBAtrek Expert with Overall Feedback
Need more details?
Connect with our career advisors
- 2 Mock Interviews by MBAtrek Experts (45 Minutes each)
- 1 Industry Expert Mock Interview (45 Minutes)
- 1 One-to-One session to deconstruct your Resume and Past Experience (45 Minutes)
- 25 Customized Interview Q&As
- 10 Hours of Self-Paced Course
- Customized Detailed Reports and Interview Recordings
Recommended Value Saver Packages
Connect with Us
Got career-related questions? Talk to our Career Advisors+91 98219 48334
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Expert-written articles and everything else you need to choose the right career, delivered weekly to your inbox.
Join community on Telegram
Stay updated with all things career - trends, inspiration and more.