Convert your Internship into a PPI/PPO with MBAtrek
- Step by step guidance on how to address different aspects of an internship new reporting manager, new organization and hierarchy
- Detailed guide and templates to help you through different phases of your internships
- Weekly interaction sessions with industry experts to help you assess your progress in the internship
- Guidance on efforts required towards obtaining a PPO/PPI from the company
- Build Network: Corporate Networking can be used at any point in time – entrepreneurship, job, funding, etc. The internship is a great source of enhancing networking skills. InternPRO guides you on how to make a fruitful connection with colleagues and managers and ways of retaining that connection.
- Testing out practical knowledge: Applying theoretical knowledge to practical application happens only in an internship. Thus, our weekly guides will help you out in time management and goal setting so that you can maximize this opportunity. This is helpful in both summer internships and winter internships.
Role of Career Advisory and Weekly guides:
- Career Advisory: Help you in understanding your Internship project and provide you guidance on how to go about the project in terms of technical and soft skills also it helps you in aligning with the manager's and the company's expectations.
- Weekly Guides: Every Internship week is important and is different from the rest of the week. Weekly guides help understand the importance of each week and provide you roadmap and steps to be executed in that particular week, helping you out in enhancing your internship performance.
- Chance of getting a Live Project: Live Project act as an important resource to help you remain connected with your internship company. Also, it acts as a value proposition in your final placements
InternPRO makes you ready and enables you to fight with the tough situation which can:
- How to be sure about the right industry, company, or role you want during your MBA internship or graduation internship?
- How to get an internship of your choice if preferred companies are not visiting your campus?
- How to apply for internships through different sources apart from campus internship programs?
- Your internship project having no relevance to your specialization
- Companies not providing enough tasks to showcase your skills
- No work/project being assigned during the internship duration
- Inability to adjust to company culture, which can affect your performance
- Clarity with what to do, if you do not have an internship offer
Thus, InternPRO acts as an end-to-end solution during the Internship Program starting from your internship joining date till you are there in your internship.
How Do We Engage With You
Getting to know you
Fill-in the background Information form
Share the internship project details
Way forward for internship project
Best practices to achieve that dream PPO
One-To-One Project Review
Fortnightly progress review
Map your internship to final placement
Need more details?
- 8 One to One discussions spread over 8 weeks
- 1-Page Cheat Sheet
- Internship Guide
- Resume and LinkedIn Points for Final Placements
Recommended Value Saver Packages
Connect with Us
Got career-related questions? Talk to our Career Advisors+91 98219 48334
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Expert-written articles and everything else you need to choose the right career, delivered weekly to your inbox.