- Learn how to exhibit best body language and maintain confidence in an interview
- Understand how to structure the content and present it well
- Gain awareness about typical mistakes and pitfalls
- Know the interview questions asked specifically in your dream company
- Get personalised interview tips and tricks to aid your interview preparation
- This process takes 5 working days, in case of immediate help for an application or interview, we can expedite the process to 1 working day
Have you come across questions like ‘How to face an interview?’ or ‘How to prepare for an interview?’. The answer to this question lies with this product. Interview ready is a value saver pack covering a holistic approach of preparing and presenting verbal content in an interview, appropriately. It makes use of the Interview Question and Answer which is applied in the Mock Interview and instant feedback is provided to you for your development. It includes a detailed 1.5hour mock interview which provides our customer a simulation experience of interview.
Mock Interview provides guidance in academics, personality and behavioural aspects through a detailed and personalised process, making it a comprehensive product. We help you understand the concept of two-way communication creating a strong flow of relevant answers and art of handling to the stress, dynamic situations and the required content of answer in an interview.
We conduct a 30 minute telephonic debrief session covering a deep analysis of the role you are applying for, and give out suggestions on how to talk about your past experiences (Preparation of job interview questions and answers for experienced professionals and preparation of relevant interview questions for freshers), skills, stress handling techniques, the areas of development to focus on and the methods to approach. Interview Question and Answer is a comprehensive booklet of 25 Questions including HR interview questions, common interview questions and relevant job interview questions catering to the holistic aspect of an Interview. This covers 4 major interview aspects:
- Functionals: To elevate your functional knowledge
- Personality: To elevate your attitude and behaviour
- Industry: To elevate your awareness about the latest happenings in the industry
- Company: To elevate your awareness about the company in a comprehensive manner
- Increase confidence to perform in interviews
- Run your interview more as a dialogue than simple Q&A
- Better preparedness for upcoming placements