- Learn how to exhibit best body language and maintain confidence
- Understand how to structure the content and present it well
- Gain awareness about typical mistakes and pitfalls made in an interview
- Build the capability to move your interview from an interrogation to a discussion
- Learn how to navigate and perform in a video / skype interview
- This process takes 3 working days, in case of immediate help; for an application or interview, we can expedite the process to 1 working day
Our product provides you with detailed interview tips which will help you in your interview preparation for your dream job. Interview skills are very important to develop regardless of whether you are a student or a young professional. Our mock interview process follows a structured approach where we answer the following questions:
1. How to face an interview, when a stress interview starts?
2. How to prepare for an interview when you have limited time and suddenly called for an opportunity?
3. What are the various interview techniques that one can apply to best showcase one’s talent, skills and background to crack long interview processes?
We prepare you for both face to face, virtual interview and skype interview which are now often preferred by companies. Any interview should cover the following key areas:
1. A short background about yourself: It can include the struggle that you put in to reach up to a particular point
2. Your own Qualifications: This part includes what you distinctly know, that can make a difference for the role that you’re applying. And why do you love it? Add a personal touch to it
3. Highlight your achievements: Anything important where you contributed for your nation or society or your college or any institution that you were a part of, can be included here. You may also choose to include anything that you published, or a personal milestone that you strived to achieve against all odds. And how does that help you to align yourself with the present role that you’re seeking for
4. End your interview with a positive note: You can do two things here. First, end it with a positive note by showcasing how interesting your part time hobbies are. It shows a lot about who you are, as a person specially when there is no supervision or restriction on you. Second, You can give your interviewer an open opportunity to ask further questions on something that you are very well versed in.
How do we engage with you
Fill-in the background information form
Mock Interview SessionMock Interview for 40 minutes
Cheat-sheet and preparation videos
Cheat Sheet & Prep. Videos
Final Debrief and Wrap-up20 minutes for wrap-up and next steps
- Increase confidence to perform in interviews
- Run your interview more as a dialogue than simple Q&A
- Better preparedness for upcoming placements